Geronimo is back, and we are ambassadors again! You can read about our experience last year here. And this year it’s going to be bigger and better. Seeing a return to Tatton Park in 2016 from May 29th – 30th and a new venue at Harewood House from May 1st – 2nd, expect a line-up jam packed with some of the biggest names in children’s entertainment, including TV favourites Justin Fletcher*, Mr Bloom, Andy Day, Alex Winters and Cook & Line from Swashbuckle.
Geronomites will also be able to enjoy a brand new theatre and literary zone with award winning productions and a second stage featuring live music. The craft marquee is bound to inspire and don't forget the full Geronimo circus and 100 other crazy and unusual activities like giant Tortoise encounters, stone carving and a crime scene for kids to solve. Geronimo will also bring the beautiful woodlands to life with den building, high rope courses and a chance to tick off some of your "50 things to do before you’re 11 3/4".
The whole programme is for the under 12s and tickets are on sale now priced £25. Children under the age of two go free.
We've got one family pass (up to four people) to give away to one lucky family.
To enter, answer the following question:
Q: Which venue is brand new to Geronimo in 2016?
A: Harewood House
B: Lyme Park
C: Chatsworth House
- The competition closes on 23/4/16 at midnight.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget
- We have one family pass to giveaway. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket). The winning family can attend either on May 2nd (Harewood House) or May 30th (Tatton Park). The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival. The prize includes all events and activities at Geronimo but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
- ONE winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 24hours of competition ends. If they do not respond within 48 hours another winner may be chosen due to time restrictions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, Mummy M's Memories will inform Geronimo Festival of the winner’s name and they will then send on the prize, Mummy M's Memories is not responsible for fulfilling the prize.
*Please note, Justin Fletcher will be performing on Sunday 1st May at Harewood House and Sunday 29th May at Tatton Park only.